Solution design and implementation
Thorcom has over 15 years’ experience in designing and implementing high availability and high reliability communications systems for business-critical and mission-critical users in the emergency services, public utilities and public transport sectors.
Thorcom is able to design entire solutions using its innovative technologies and vision to ensure that it meets all of the requirements of the enterprise and business use cases.
Our specialities include:
- User Requirement Specification (URS) - capturing the user requirements
- System Architecture and System Design
- Functional Design Specification - formally documenting system design and functionality
- System Integration - interfacing to other systems to build a solution
- Interfacing, protocol design and adaption
- High Availability and Resilient solutions
- Business process change
- Business Continuity Planning and Disaster Recovery
- Critical National Infrastructure
- In service support and maintenance
Our Solutions Architects ensure that mobile data and information solutions that we provide deliver value to the organisation from initial concept, solution design, solution implementation to live operation and in-life service, support and maintenance.
We ensure that our solution designs meet the key requirements of all stake holders in an organisation and deliver best-in-class functionality along with meeting or exceeding Key Performance Indicators.
Key staff at Thorcom provide Solution Architect, Technical Design Authority, Project Engineering, Project Management, System Integration and testing.