Accreditations and Quality System
Quality is important to both ourselves and to our customers because many of the products and solutions we provide are part of business critical or mission critical systems used by enterprises or emergency services organisations.
We strive to provide our customers with products and services which meet and even exceed their expectations. We are committed to continuous improvement and have established a Quality Management System which provides a framework for measuring and improving our performance.
Our business management system and product manufacuring system are run under ISO9001:2008 and accredited by QMS International under certificate number 14121951.
Maintaining and improving quality
We aim to achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction through evolution and continuous improvement and employ the following procedures to acheive this:
- regular gathering and monitoring of customer feedback
- a customer complaints procedure
- selection and performance monitoring of suppliers against set criteria
- training and development of our employees
- regular audit of our internal processes
- measurable quality objectives which reflect our business aims
- management reviews of audit results, customer feedback and complaints
Our internal procedures are reviewed regularly and are held in a Quality Manual which is made available to all employees.
This policy is posted on the Company Notice Board and can also be found in the staff handbook.
We strive to ensure that quality is embedded within the whole of the company - all employees have a responsibility within their own areas of work so helping to ensure that that quality standards are met or exceeded.
Our quality system is run by our Quality Manager whom is responsible to the Commercial Director and ultimately to the Managing Director.